- Arbi/Chamadumpalu-1/4 kg
- Carrot -1/4 kg
- Onion -1 diced vertically
- Turmeric a pinch
- Green chillies slit-2
- Dhania Powder-1 tbsp
- cumin Powder-1tbsp
- Chillie powder -1tbsp (optional)
How I Made:
- Cut the carrot into cubes and pressure cook with arbi until 3 whistles.
- Peel the arbi and cut into rings.Heat oil in a pan and add onions,salt.
- When they turn golden brown add cumin,dhania powder ,turmericand chillies.
- Add the carrots and arbi pieces and keep the flame high for 2 mins.
- Then reduce the flame and cook it covered till completes.At this stage add chillie powder if you wish and keep it on flame for five more minutes,Adjust the salt according to the taste.
- Garnish it with coriander leaves.Serve hot with pulka or it can be taken as a side dish with rice.