Its been a long time here.This time am back with butter biscuits..these actually came out very crispy and melts in mouth like heaven..This is my first attempt in making cookies..a perfect match for a cup of chai/tea.
- Flour- 300 gms
- Butter-100 gms
- Powdered Sugar- 200 gms
- Baking powder-2 tbsp
- Vanilla Essence-2 tsp
- Preheat the oven to 180°C(360°F)
- In a mixing bowl beat butter,sugar and vanilla till mixed together.
- Add the whole egg and mix well.
- Add the flour,baking powder and mix till it gets combined and forms a soft dough to form patties.
- Divide that in to equal size balls and arrange them like patties in a buttered tray.I have used some vanilla cream and raisins to top up the cookies
- Put it in the oven and let it bake for 30 min or until golden brown.
- Remove it from the oven and let them cool in the wire rack
Health diet baked cookies