- Oats-1 Cups
- Rice Flour or Semolina-5 tbsp
- Curd- 1/2cup
- Onion-1 finely chopped
- Sweet corn boiled-handful or according to your taste
- Green Chilli-2 chopped
- Baking Soda-1 tsp
- Salt to taste
- Mustard seeds -1 tsp
- Black Pepper corns-5
- Split Urad dal 1 tsp
- Curry leaves – 1 spring
- Mix together oats, baking powder,semolina/rice flour,salt,onions,curd,green chillies nicely.
- Add water accordingly to make a fine consistency of dosa/uthappam batter
- Heat a tbsp of oil in kadai and add all the ingredients mentioned for seasoning.
- Add the seasoning to the batter and mix well.
- Let the batter ferment for 15-20 mins.
- Heat a non-stick tawa and pour handful of batter to form a uttappam.
- Make sure not to pour too thin as it may become difficult to flip the dosa.
- Add 1 tbsp of oil and flip to the other side.
- Serve hot with any chutney.
|Mix all ingredients for batter|
|Batter ready for seasoning|
|Add the seasoning|
|Oops!Forgot to add corn..Lets add it now..|
|Pour it on a tawa and add oil|
|Dosas ready to serve!
This recipes goes to the event Dish It Out