- Milk(full fat preferred)-1 litre
- Sugar-250 gms
- Lemon Juice 2-3tbsp
- Boil the milk in a thick vessel.
- Add lemon juice and stir well.We can see the milk getting curdled soon
- Mix until water separates from milk .Drain the mixture in a kitchen napkin or muslin cloth.
- Then tie a knot to the napkin and place a heavy plate on it.Store it this way for 30 min so that all the water content gets away from the mixture.
- Take this in a mixing bowl and start kneading for 5-10 mins until the dough becomes soft and comes together
- Divide the mixture and make desired size balls out of it.
- Now take a kadai or vessel and add sugar in it…Now cover that with water and let it come to a boil..Add some grounded cardamom to get the nice aroma.
- Add the rasagulla balls in to this and cover them with a lid.
- Simmer it for 10 mins or till the rasagullas becomes double the size..and switch off the flame.
- Allow them to cool and serve chilled.
|Curdle milk like this|
|Drain the water by using a napkin|
|Place a weight on the tied napkin|
|Knead the mixture well|
|Make small balls like this|
|Mix sugar and water and bring it to boil|
|Add cardamom and milk balls|
|Cook for ten minutes on low flame|
And this goes to the events below: