Paneer is called as Indian Cottage Cheese..It is very obvious that paneer is one of the rich dishes for any vegetarians.,I love to prepare paneer at home because I use it very often in my dishes.Preparing paneer at home is very easy and in addition you get fresh paneer..which will be very soft…Lets see the recipe for paneer…
What You Need:
Full fat Milk – 1 ltr
Lemon juice – 4 tbsp
Alternatively you could use vinegar
How I Made:
- Boil milk in a heavy bottomed pan.Bring it to boil.
- Add lemon juice and stir it well.
- Milk will start curdling.Keep it on flame till the whole whey water separates from the curdled milk.
- Allow it to cool and drain the water and take out the curdled milk.
- Place it on a muslin cloth and squeeze the remaining water.
- Wash it in cold water if you wish…
- Wrap the cloth over the paneer and place a weight over it.This makes the paneer to harden and make it a block.
- Keep it in fridge for 2 hours.Cube it and use it in your favourite dishes.
|Take full fat milk|
|Bring it to boil..|
|Add lemon juice..|
|Can you see the milk getting curdled..|
|Boil till the water separates|
|Wrap it in a cloth and squeeze the water|
|WRAP IT in the cloth to make a rectangular shape..|
|Place a weight over it..|
|Can you see it harden…|
|Cut into cubes..|
|Soooo soft and fluffy…|