Nobody can say NO to hot chats on a cold rainy evening..Indian chats are very versatile and we cannot find them any where..I like the street food especially in Mumbai…You get the best version of Pav bhaji..and what not,,The one which I made is a version of chat item made with bread and curd…My family just loved this a lot and finished it in no moment…Here is the recipe for Dahi Bread Chat..
Let me know what do you think of this masala bread chat..
What You Need:
Bread Slices 5
Milk – 1 cup
Salt to taste
Thick Curd – 1/2 Cup
Red chilli powder – 1 tbsp
Chat Masala ` 1 tbspr
Coriander Powder – 1/4 tbsp
Cumin powder – 1/2 tbsp
Amchur Powder – 1/2 tbsp
Mixture/Sev – 2 tbsp
How I Made:
- Tip of the edges of the bread slice and soak in milk for few seconds.Squeeze the milk and make into a oval shape.
- Shallow fry the bread rolls in 2 tbsps of butter till golden brown,
- Add some onion pieces and green chillies chopped in the same pan and keep them aside
- Take curd into a bowl and add salt,and all other spice powders.Beat well and keep it aside.Save little chilli powder and chat masala to sprinkle on chat.
- Take all the bread rolls into a plate.Add the fried onions,chillies and sprinkle some chilli powder and chat masala.Now top it up with some cilantro.
- Pour the masala curd over them and again sprinkle some chilli powder,chat masala and coriander leaves.
- Finally sprinkle lots of sev/mixture over it.Serve
|Slice the edges of your bread|
|Soak it in milk for few seconds|
|Squeeze the milk and make a oval shape|
|Melt some butter|
|Fry your bread rolls|
|Fry some onions,chillies parallely..|
|Now time for preparing masala curd|
|Add all the spice powders and salt|
|Mix well and sprinkle some cumin seeds|
|Spread the rolls on plate..|
|Add the onions..and sprinkle some chilli powder and chat masala|
|Now sprinkle some cilantro..|
|Spread the yummy curd..|
|Now again cilantro..|
|Now add your favourite mixture|
|Ready to serve with tomatoes|
|It would have been more tastier if i had deep fried the bread rolls|