Groundnut chutney is very famous in South India..It is a kind of staple food for breakfast along with dosa,idly or poori..My DH prepares it very well than me..I finally got the secret from him which he got from his mom..And my mother-in-law got this secret from one of the famous hotels in our home town..HA HA..Ok..now lets go in to the recipe of ground nut chutney and find out what the secret ingredient in this..
- Take a pan and roast the green chillies in 1 tbsp of oil till the peanuts are crunchy
- Allow them to cool and take it into blender.
- Add salt,and blend into smooth paste by adding the milk.Bring into your required consistency by adding enough water.
- The milk gives the chutney a different taste which you get it in road side hotels Do give a try and let me know
- In the same pan,add another 2 tbsp spoon of oil and fry all the ingredients given under tampering.
- Pour this hot tadka over the chutney and serve it with any crispy dosas or hot piping idlies ..