No one can take away my love for MAGGI noodles..and one MAGGI pack cannot stop me from eating more and more..I know it adds more calories with that masala and stuff.But I just cant resist ..They will be soo yummy tangy and juicy and tempt me a lot…I totally love them!Here you go the recipe for a perfect plate of noodles with loads and loads of vegetables and guess what…I added a cooling agent here..
What You Need:
Noodles 1 Packet (I used Maggi)
Onion chpped -1/2
Tomato chopped 1
Cilantro chopped – 2tsp
Green chilli chopped -1
Coriander powder – 1/2 tbsp
Amchur Powder- 1/2 tbsp
Diluted curd or butter milk – 3 tbsps
Green Peas – 2 tbsp
Carrot chopped – 2
Potato chopped – 1/2
Vegetables you like..Feel free to add as many veggies you want!
How I Made:
- Take all your spice powders including the powder masala that comes with the noodles packet and mix them well.
- Cook noodles in hot boiling water till they are soft.Wash them in lots of cold water and drain them and keep aside.
- Boil carrots,potatoes and any other vegetables in hot water for sometime to make them soft.This way you don’t need more oil for them to get cooked.
- Take a pan and add less oil.I added 1/2 tbsp.Add in your boiled vegetablesCook them covered till they are soft.You don’t need to add any salt as the masala already contains it.
- When the vegatbles become soft,add in the spice powders and mix well.Also add the diluted curd or butter milk and keep it covered for 5 minutes.
- Add the cooked noodles and toss up well.Keep themon flae for five minutes.Add a spalsh of lemon juice and sprinkle lots of onions,tomato and cilantro.
- This way you can still have noodles without guilt..Sometimes I just use half a packet of noodles with loads of vegatables.I don’t need to feel anything wrong that am being added with calories!
|Take all your ingredients|
|Cook noodles in hot water|
|Mix up your spice powders and masala|
|Wash the noodles in cold water and drain them|
|Heat oil in pan|
|Add your boiled vegetables(you can add them raw as well and cook)|
|Throw in spice powders|
|Add a splash of water and butter milk|
|Add noodles and toss them well|
|Add a splash of water if needed|
|Sprinkle lots of tomatoes and onion and cilantro as well.|
|Wasn’t it colourful and healthy???|