Do you need some simple recipe which can be done in ten minutes and tasty at the same time?I have made pachi pulusu last week which came out very well.This is very famous in one part of Andhra which is made with tamarind pulp and onions.You will really like it and its a great life saver when you are back home with a tired face…Its pretty simple!!!
What You Need:
Tamarind – lemon size
Warm Water – 2 cups
Onions chopped – 1
Green chillies – 2 slit
Salt – 1tbsp
Coriander leaves chopped – 3 tbsp
Oil/Ghee – 2 tbsp
Mustard seeds – 1 tbsp
Jeera – 1 tbsp
Split urad dal – 1 tbsp
Dried red chilli – 2
Bengal gram – 1 tbsp
How I Made :
- Soak tamarind in warm water for 30 minutes.Squeeze the pulp and make tamarind juice.
- Heat ghee in a pan and add red chillies.Once they splutter add mustard,jeera,split uradh dal and bengal gram and fry till nice aroma comes.
- Add green chillies and fry for 30 seconds.
- Simmer the stove and add the tamarind water.Mix well and add salt.
- Add onion pieces and sprinkle lots of coriander
|Take all your|
|Add red chillies..|
|Add all the seasoning and green chillies|
|Add the tamarind juice..|
|Sprinkle coriander leaves..|
|Switch off the stove..yummy pulusu is ready..|
|We had it with hot rice and bendi fry..|