My husband and my mom loves mirchi bhajji a lot..My mom asks my dad to bring them from outside very frequently…I personally do not like them much but thought of trying it for the first time for my lovely brother and DH at home..They came out so yummy and they finished them within seconds…But i felt sad that I could not make my mom to taste the bhajjis… Hope I will make her to taste my bhajjis soon There is one more dearest brother of mine,Veera.. who like bhajjis a lot and can also sell his bike for the sake of bhajjis..Dedicated to all of my dearest people..Ok now back to recipe..
- Slit the green chillies and take out the seeds..they are the firing agents
- Mix besan/gram flour,rice flours,ajwain,coriander powder,salt,red chilli powder with enough water and make a smooth paste.It should not be too runny or too thick.
- Now mix all the ingredients given under stuffing and keep it aside.
- Heat oil in a kadai .Drown the chillie in dough and dip in hot oil.
- Deep fry them until they are cooked well.Allow them to cool.
- Now make a slit in the bhajji and scoop the onion stuffing..
|Look how beautiful the green chillies are…|
|Male slits and take out the seeds..|
|Start making the flour as doughfor bhajjis..|
|Dough is ready.|
|Chop,onion and coriander..|
|Mix salt,red chilli powder and squeeze lemon|
|One more click..|
|Add crunchy fried peanuts..|
|Coat chillies with dough..(my dough beacame little runny)|
|Fry in hot oil..|
|Scoop onion mixture into the bhajjis|
|Do you dare not to touch them??|