Yes addition of oats in this fresh smoothie gives it a crunchy taste..This is a great source of energy after a workout too.. You can skip sugar and add honey too to avoid calories..Please try it out and let me know how it came..
What You need :
- Fresh strawberries – 1 cup
- Sugar – 2 tbsp
- Vanilla – 1/2 tbsp
- Oats – 5 tbsp
- Milk – 1 cup
How I Made:
- Wash the berries under cold water.
- Take strawberries into a blender.Add vanilla and oats to it.
- Grind it to puree and add sugar,grind it one more time to a smooth paste.
- Now add milk and grind until a smooth and creamy froth forms..
- Serve chill with a strawberry topping..
|Take your ingredients|
|Blend berries,oats and vanilla|
|Like this(excuse me for the bad objects around)..|
|Add milk and then blend blend…|
|How is it??|