కొబ్బరి పచ్చడి aka Coconut chutney is one other famous Andhra chutney that is consumed on a daily basis..It is a great life saver when you have shortage of vegetables…or sudden guests at home.This tastes heavenly with hot rice and ghee..also good with tiffin items like idli and dosa..It is made with fresh coconut and green chillies..Lets learn how to make this Andhra Kobbari Pachadi in simple steps..
What You need to make Andhra Kobbari Pachadi:
- Fresh coconut chopped or Frozen Coconut – 100 gm
- Green Chillies——————————–10
- Tamarind————————————-1/2 lemon size
- Oil ——————————————–1 tbsp
- Salt to taste
- Urad dal———1 tbsp
- Channa dal——-1 tbsp
- Mustard ———-1 tbsp
- Cumin seeds——1/2 tbsp
- Dried red chilli —–3
- Oil—————–2 tbsp
- Curry leaves——–2 springs
- Hing —————2 pinches
Recipe for making tangy coconut chutney now:
- Heat oil in pan and saute tamarind for few seconds and then add coconut,fry for few minutes and keep it aside.
- In the same pan add green chillies and fry till 5 mins.Grind both coconut,tamarind and green chillies by adjusting salt.
- Start making tampering with all the ingredients mentioned in hot oil and pour on the chutney..
- Mix it with hot rice and a dollop of ghee.. that’s it..
|Line up all your stuff|
|Along with fresh coconut|
|Start suating tamarind and coconut|
|Till nice aroma comes..|
|And now green chillies..|
|Lets blend them into coarse chutney|
|Ready with tampering now|
|How is that??|
|We had it with hot rice and simple potato fry…
Take Care..until next post..