|Ginger Carrot Soup|
- You Need:
- Fresh carrots — 200 gms.
- Ginger root ——1 inch chopped
- Pepper powder—– 2 tbsp
- Olive oil————- 2 tbsp
- Salt to taste
- Green chillies——–1 finely chopped
- Cut carrot into big chunks and pressure cook them until 2 whistles.Alternatively you could also microwave them for 20 minutes.
- Mash them using a big spatula or a masher.
- Heat oilive oil in a sause pan and saute ginger and chillies.
- Add in the mashed carrot and cook for 5 min covered.Sprinkle salt and pepper and again cook for 10 minutes.
- Allow it to cool down and blend into a fine creamy consistency.
- Again heat another spoon of olive oil and pour the carrot cream.Add a cup of water(about 100ml) and stir well.
- Boil it on low flame until the raw smell goes off for approximately 20 min.Sprinkle pepper powder and serve hot!!
|Boil your carrot cubes|
|And mash them|
|This is the water after carrots got boiled in it..Can say Carrot Stock|
|Chop chillies and ginger|
|Saute them in olive oil|
|Add in mashed carrot|
|Sprinkle some salt and pepper|
|And blend into creamy|
|Start sauting it in a tbsp of olive oil|
|Add a cup of water and then boil boil boil..Adjust salt
Sprinkle some pepper powder and also some basil leaves if you wish..Also you can add a fried bread stick to give that restaurant style to your carrot ginger soup