Needless to say potato is a simple vegetable that can save our lives when we are dead tired.I love potato than any other vegetable..This is a simple potato toast that calls for minimum spice powders..Only thing about this it recipe is it requires a bit more time to roast till crisp..One different thing about this potato roast is I have added maggi taste maker masala in this to spice it up and give a different taste..
- Potatoes – 1/4 kg
- Turmeric——————-1/2 tbsp
- Red Chilli powder———-1 tbsp
- Maggi taste maker———-1 packet
- coriander powder———–1/4 tbsp
- Pepper powder————1/2 tbsp
- Oil————————-4 tbsp
- Salt to taste
How I Made:
- Peel ,wash and cut the potatoes into thin cubes.
- Heat Oil in a kadai and add the potatoes.Fry for sometime and add turmeric powder and adjust salt.
- Cook on low flame for 15 min by stirring them occasional y
- Meanwhile take a small plate and mix red chilli powder,coriander powder,maggi taste maker masala and keep it aside.
- When the potatoes are lightly golden brown or crisp add the masala and stir fry well without a lid.
- You need to roast them on low flame until crisp and golden brown.Serve hot with sambar rice or any rasam