This is not an eloborate post to blog about ,but I would like to give you a fantastic idea of making your kids to finish their breakfast without any fuss..Also this uthappam gives a party look and can please your guests too I used five different topping for making these uthappams and hence the name 5 STAR UTHAPPAM..I vaguely remember having a 7 taste uthappam in Saravana Bhawan back in Chennai..
To make you simple need:
- Tomato chopped -1
- Green chilli chopped – 2
- Onion chopped -1/2
- Coriander leaves chopped – 1 tbsp
- Ginger finely chopped- 1 tbsp
- Idly or Dosa Batter – 5 ladles
- Oil – 2-3 tbsps
- Heat a dosa pan and pour a ladle full of batter to form a small circel.
- Do not spread the batter unless it is too thick.
- Sprinkle your favourite topping and pour some oil around it.
- Cook and then flip to other side.Cook them until they are golden brown and crisp on one side.
- Serve hot with your favourite chutney.
You could make grated carrot,cucumber,beetroot also as your fav toppings..All we need is to pick up healthy foods to make our life better