This tasty Anda ka Masala aka Egg Masala goes well with plain rice, pilaf or even curd rice..You can also have it with dosa or chapathi..Please try it out and let me know how it came.
Preparation Time – Under 20 minutes
Serves – 3
- Boiled Eggs -4
- Onions chopped – 2
- Tomato big chopped – 1
- Green chilli slit – 3
- Mustard seeds – 1 tbsp
- Ginger Garlic Paste – 1 tbsp
- Coriander powder – 2 tbsp
- Chilli powder – 1 tbsp
- Salt to taste
- Curry Leaves – 1 spring
- Coriander leaves – 2 springs
- Oil – 3 tbsp
Recipe for Spicy Egg Masala:
- Slice each boiled egg into half and season with some salt,pepper,chilli powder.Keep it aside.
- Heat oil in a pan and start crackling mustard and green chilli.Add in onions,salt and cook for 5 min,
- Add ginger garlic paste,mix well and cook till the onions are soft.
- Pop in chopped tomato and cook for 7 min. Add in coriander powder and mix well.Cook for 8 min on low flame with a lid.
- Throw in red chilli powder and let it cook for 5 more minutes,
- Pop in the egg slices and fold them carefully such that yellow wont come out.Sprinkle coriander leaves and serve hot with rice or roti or sandwich
The onions and tomatoes cooked in spice powders gives the eggs a spicy touch and keep them moist and flavourful.Am sure you will love this quick egg curry.
I have some tips for you to follow while preparing this simple egg roast.
TIP 1 : Use a knife that is immersed in hot water to halve the eggs,so that they get cut fine and will not allow the yellow to fall down
TIP 2: You could marinate the egg in little curd with some spice powders and pan fry it for 5 minutes to give a crispy nature to your eggs.
Hope you enjoyed this virtual treat and take care..until next post…
Sending this to 60 Days to Christmas