Yay..Christmas is approaching soon and lots of fun around..loving the cute Christmas trees and snow falls everywhere..cute cute Santas everywhere spreading the joy of Christmas and new year..And here comes our special guests to Siris Space today….Santa Strawberries.. a special dessert for this Christmas…We enjoyed these cuties a lot and munched on everything as soon as I have completed the shoot..
I wanted to make some edible santas on the theme of Christmas..So googled up something and finally decided to make these cute santas..Off to the recipe without wasting any time
Preparation time – 15 min
- Big red strawberries – 8
- Cream- 1/2 cup
- Vanilla – 1 tbsp
- Sugar – 3 tbsp
- Chocolate sprinkles or chips – few
- Pluck the leaves from strawberries.tip of the base in case if the bottom is not good enough to stand.
- Tip off the sharp edge to form nice caps for Santa:) and keep them aside.
- Now mix sugar and vanilla in cream and beat it nicely until a thick cream forms.
- Using a icing pipe spread some cream on the top edge of the berries to form santa face.
- Gently place the fruit tips as caps on top of the cream.Again put a small ball of cream on santa’s cap and stomach.
- Using chocolate chips make eyes for santa.(I had to use mustard seeds this time since my chocolate chips seemed very big )But you could melt the chips and make eyes by immersing a tooth pick
You could even make yummy strawberry smoothie out of these cute ones:) Hope you have enjoyed today’s post..Its being a bit hectic at work and so updating my blog on a slow pace this week and hope you will bear with me!
Pick some good red and big strawberries to form nice santas.
Love them? What makes you to wait..Go on gals..pick some strawberries and whip up some cream:)
Sending this to 60 Days to Christmas
Link in your recipes to this event and you could win exciting prizes my dearies..Love you all for the great support and encouragement!