Seafood is loved by all most all non-vegetarians..My mom particularly loves fish a lot..Fish contains omega 3 acids which is very good for health .It is not very high in saturated fat.Today’s recipe is a very simple and tempting fish fry that can be prepared in very less time..
This fish fry goes well with rice and rasam or you could even munch directly by sprinkling some chat masala..Use fresh fish rather then store bought frozen fish to get a perfect and tasty fish fry..
Preprartion time – 30min
Cooking time – 30 min
- Fish cut into pieces – 3
- Red chilli powder – 2-3 tbsp
- Lemon juice or 1/2 lemon
- Turmeric – 1/2 tbsp
- Salt – 1/2 tbsp
- Pepper – 1/2 tbsp
- Oil – 5 tbsp
3.Add in lots of chilly powder,pepper powder and rub on all sides evenly.Rest it for 30 minutes,
4.Heat oil in a thick bottomed vessel and fry the fish.
5.Once cooked ,flip on to other side and fry till golden brown.Take care not to break the pieces.
- Fresh fish is best,if not available go for frozen fish.
- Take care not to flip in a fast pace,else the pieces would just break easily.
- You can just make some fine slits before marinating such the masala goes in but should be damn careful while frying else they will become pieces.
- Sprinkle some chat masala ad pepper powder at the end to give a extra spicy taste,
- Feel free to reduce the content of oil you fry the fish but don’t be too conservative else the fish may smell.