Serves 2 to 3
- Cooked basmathi rice – 3 cups(Click HEREto check how to cook rice for biryani/fried rice)
- Onion chopped – 1
- Green chilli chopped –
- Spring onions – 2
- Green peas – 2 tbsp
- Soy sauce – 3 tbsp
- Ginger garlic paste – 1 tbsp
- Eggs -5
- Pepper and salt to taste
- Sugar – 1/4 tbsp(optional)
- Oil – 4 tbsp
Wash and dry vegetables.Chop all vegetables finely.Crack eggs into a bowl and season with some salt and pepper.Cook the rice with separated grains and allow it to cool down in a plate.
Adjust salt but please do take care as the soy sauce will contains some salt already.
- Mix little sugar and a half spoon of oil in soy sauce before adding.It would give nice flavour to the rice.
- The rice should be completely cooled down before using in the dish else it will get stick together when mixed with soy sauce and vegetables.
- Chop the vegetables as fine as possible,you will love your egg fried rice:)
- You can also use left over rice to prepare this.
Have a juicy bite of baby corn Manchurian along with the Egg Fried rice..such a great combo!!