Fruity Oats Mini Bundt cake rings(Made with fresh apple puree and oats while using minimum flour)
Prep Time: 15 mins
Cooking: 40 mins
Recipe Level: Medium
Makes: About 8 cakes
Shelf Life: Up to 2 days when stored in air tight container
Serving Suggestion: Ideal for breakfast and with tea and as a snack
- Apple Puree made of one big apple(Wash apple and cut into small cubes,grind it using little water)
- Ready to cook Oats – 1/2 cup
- Self Raising Flour – 1/2 Cup
- Powdered sugar – 1/4 cup
- Curd – 1/3 cup
- Vegetable oil – 4 tbsp
- Vanilla Essence – 2 tbsp
- Salt a pinch
- Baking Soda – a pinch
I love arranging all the ingredients first before cooking anything:)
Mix oats,white flour,salt and baking soda in a bowl.
Take the apple puree into a mixing bowl and add curd and powdered sugar,using a spoon give it a good mix such that the ingredients blend together well.It forms a creamy textured batter.
Add the oats and flour mixture to this to give a good mix.
Add vanilla essence and mix it thoroughly to form a smooth batter.Take your favorite molds and spoon in the batter to 3/4th level.
I always prefer to rest my cake batter for a while.Meantime set your oven to pre-heat it for 10 minutes at around 200 degrees temperature.
Bake them for almost 30 min until a golden crust forms.Cool the cake moulds and remove it to store in a air tight container.They will be fresh for 2 days.
- Substitute apple puree with any of your fav fruit like banana or pine apple
- Use brown sugar instead of white.
- The cake will be very soft so make sure you don’t under estimate the baking time,
- You can make these as muffins or a big cake as such or bars as well
- I prefer not to use canned fruit puree as it is the real fruit that gives it different taste