But consuming it is a tough part when cooked separately so I decide to mix it with other veggies..
- 1 Broccoli diced
- 2 tbsp Oil
- 1 Carrot very thinly sliced
- 1/2 Green Capsicum
- 2 tsp Ginger (finely chopped)
- 1 tbsp Garlic (finely chopped)
- 2 cups Mushrooms chopped
- 2 tsp Lemon Juice
- 2 Onions Sliced
- 1 tbsp Soy Sauce
- Boil broccoli,carrot slices together in hot boiling water for 15 mins.
- Wash mushrooms and hot water till they tun soft.
- Add oil in a pan and fry onion till translucent.Add chopped ginger and garlic.
- Add capsicum and fry for 2 more minutes.
- Add mushrooms and fry on high flame by continuously stirring for 5 mins.
- Add broccoli,lemon juice,soy sauce,salt and toss for 5 more minutes or till all the ingredients turn soft.
This has been sent to the event “Healthy and Hearty”