I usually try to avoid capsicum as much as possible ..But it a very good vegatble with lots of water content in it..You need not fry the vegetable in more oil..add a few drops of oil and cook with steam..they become tender soft..In order to consume this vegetable I have choosen paneer as a perfect player with it..It can be a good protein food which can be easily wrapped inside a roti.. My family liked this very much ..do give it a try for delicious paneer capsicum curry..
I have also used green peas in it to make it more colourful and protein rich..The paneer cubes just melt in your mouth..It so easy to prepare and takes less time also..
What You Need:
- Capsicum – 2 chopped into squares
- Paneer/Indian cottage Cheese – 1/4 kg
- Green Peas – 3 tsp
- Tomato ketchup – 1 tbsp
- Amchur Powder – 1 tbsp
- Coriander Leaves chopped
- Salt to taste
- Soak paneer cubes in warm water until use.
- Heat 1/2 tbsp of oil in a pan and add capsicum..sprinkle some salt and cook it covered for few minutes.
- Add tomato ketchup,amchur powder and mix it well.then add the paneer cubes and peas.
- Mix the ingredients well and adjust salt.Cook them covered until done.Serve hot with rotis or phulkas..