Hot hot melting chicken kababs on a cold rainy day..howz that?? Mouth watering isn’t it ? Well i thought making kababs is rough journey.. Believe me ..it is the easiest chicken recipe I have ever made..Murg Malai Kabab – this is quite a healthier version of eating chicken as it wont demand more oil or spices..To add that baking makes your life more easy ..The ingredients in making this chicken kabab are very mild in nature so you can munch on as many as you can..Ok now let us jump into the step by step recipe of making this Murg Malai Kabab and learn how to make Malai Chicken Kabab easily..
As the name implies,the recipe for murg malai kabab calls for curd and cream basically in which we mix all the other ingredients.The chicken pieces are well coated with the creamy mixture and baked with less oil.
- Chicken Breast Boneless cut into cubes – 1/ 2 kg
- Thick curd – 1 cup
- Fresh cream – 1/2 cup
- Gibger garlic paste – 1 1/2 tbsp
- Cashews – 25
- Milk – to grind cashews into coarse paste
- Green Chillies – 5
- Green cardamom powder – a pinch
- Cheese grated – 2 tbsp
- Red chilli powder – 1/2 tbsp
- Salt to taste
- Corn flour – 1 tbsp
- Bread Crumbs – 2 tbsp(optional)
- Garam Masala – 1/2 tbsp(this is optional)
- Oil – 2 tbsp
How to make Malai Chicken Kababs :
- Grind cashews,green chillies into smooth paste using milk and keep it aside.
- Take curd in a bowl and spoon it well.Add red chilli powder,ginger garlic paste and cashew paste.Mix it well.
- Pour fresh cream and stir the mixture well.Then add chicken pieces and mix well.
- Add the corn flour and green cardamom powder and mix it again.Then add garam masala and bread crumbs and mix them well.Ensure that you coat all the chicken pieces with this creamy marination.
- Put it in fridge for 1 hour so that the mixture binds well with the chicken pieces.
- Meanwhile take some colourful capsicums and onions .Cut them into cubes shown in the pictures below.
- Take few skewers to start preparing your chicken kababs.
- Arrange chicken pices,onion and capsicum cubes as shown in the picture below.
- Foil a tray and spray some oil.Arrange the chicken skewers and drizzle some oil on them once again.
- Preheat the oven to its max temperature(i used 200 degrees) and bake the kebabs evenly for 20 mins.
- In between turn the kebabs to other side to ensure that they are evenly cooked.
- Serve hot with any mint chutney or simple sprinkle lemon juice and eat it straight away 🙂
|Start making you chilli cashew paste with milk|
|Beat curd well with salt|
|sprinkle red chilli,cashew paste and ginger garlic paste|
|Pour in fresh cream|
|Add the chicken pieces.Marination became a bit runny 🙂|
|Now corn flour and cardamom|
|Throw in grated cheese,garam masala and bread crumbs|
|Mix well and store it in fridge for 1 hour atleast|
|Cube your veggies lkke this|
|Start pinching the chicken with this skewers|
|Arrange on a baking tray by drizzling some oil over them|
|Goes into oven now!|
|Bake it for 10 mins and then turn aside|
|Bake them again
|Need a juicy bite???|
|I totally loved my cooking today 🙂
Hope you enjoyed learning how to make murgh malai kababs ..