- Besan or Gram Flour——-1/4 cup(75 gms approx)
- Onions slices ————–1 Big
- Green chilli cut———— 2
- Urad dal,channa dal ——-1 tbsp
- Mustard seeds————–1 tbsp
- Dried Red chilli————–1
- Curry Leaves—————-1 spring
- Ginger Garlic paste———–1tbsp
- Water————————1 cup
- Turmeric and salt————–to taste
- Oil —————————1 tbsp
- Mix flour,a pinch of salt in water and stir well so that it should form any lumps.
- Heat oil in a kadai and splutter mustard seeds and curry leaves.
- Add urad dal and channa dal and fry for few seconds.Add green chillies and ginger garlic paste.
- Saute for few secs and add onion slices.Adjust turmeric and salt and fry till soft.
- Now add the besan mixture and stir well without forming lumps..cook it on low flame foe 5 mins.
- Stri it occasionally so that it dont get thicken much..Adjust salt if required and serve hot by garnishing with coriander leaves.
|All your ingredients..|
|Mix besan in water..you can see lumps 🙁|
|Make seasoning with curry leaves,dals,chilli,mustard|
|Green chillie and ginger garlic paste goes in|
|Now add onions and adjust salt and turmeric..|
|Pour the besan mixture and stir well..|
|Slowly gets cooked..|
|Ready now 🙂|
|Yummy and spicy..|
|We had it very hot idlies…|