Ivy gourd is my guy’s favourite vegetable..but for me consuming it in any form is a nightmare..I know I know..that it is a healthy vegetable and should slowly develop some interest towards it..Trying in my own way to pop in this ivy gourd..and this time couldn’t compromise in making it a deep fried version..These tindora chips have really surpassed my allergy levels and became my favourite..So yumm and crispy..And I have given a tandoori touch to these kovakai chips so they tasted heavenly..Lets jump into the..
What do you need to prepare Ivy Gourd Chips in tandoori style:
- Ivy Gourd thinly sliced – —————1/4kg
- Tandoori Masala Powder————- 1 tbsp
- Coriander powder———————1 tbsp
- Red chilli powder ———————-1 tbsp
- Garam Masala powder——————1/2 tbsp
- Turmeric ——————————-1/4 tbsp
- Curd ———————————– 3 tbsp
- Salt————————————-to taste
- Gram flour —————————–3 pinches
- Oil————————————–for deep frying
How to prepare Tindora Chips in tandoori style?
- Start making a paste using curd and all the spice powders except besan or gram flour.
- Add the vegetable pieces and coat well with the marination.sprinkle gram flour and mix it well.
- Marinate the vegetable for at least 30 min.
- Deep fry the well coated ivy gourd pieces in hot oil and dry them on tissue paper..
- Serve hot by garnishing with coriander leaves and fried cashews.
|Take all your Colourful spice powders..|
|Yummy curd now…|
|Mix well ..marination is ready|
|Pop in the veggies|
|Coat well and sprinkle besan flour|
|Deep fry them in hot oil..|
|Drian them on tissue paper..|
|And serve hot.|