Lights,stars and glitter every where..All the high streets in London started glittering with colourful and bright lights..Christmas joy is already spreading..seeing lots of new models in malls..and then enjoying the Christmas vacation discussions at office..I want to bring that Christmas and New Year celebration mood to my little space too..and so decided to post more cakes,cookie and chocolate recipes,,So here I came with cute little apple cup cakes today:)
I decided to make my muffins a bit healthy and so went frutish this time..Have popped in fresh apple pieces instead of using any artificial apple essence..These apple cupcakes came out super moist but I felt I should have baked them for 10 more minutes..Its ok..after all..mistakes are to learn..Isn’t it??
- White Flour/Maida – 1 cup
- Sugar – 1/2 cup
- Condensed Milk – 1/4 cup
- Apples – 2
- Oil – 4 tbsp
- Vanilla Essence – 2 tbsp
- Baking powder – 1 tbsp
- Salt – 2 pinches
- Chocolate chips – 10(optional)
- Egg -1
Recipe for Apple Muffins:
- Preheat your oven for 10 minutes at 250 degree C
- Sieve together flour,baking powder and salt.(But I didn’t so this).
- Peel the apple and chop them into small square pieces.Go ahead and choose your size in chopping.
- Sprinkle some flour on the chopped apples and dust them,this helps apples not to sink to the bottom of the cake batter.
- Take half the amount of flour into a bowl.Crack open the egg and add in sugar and vanilla as well.Mix well.
- Add in oil to the above mixture and mix it well.Add in rest of the flour and mix it gently by adding the milk.
- Pop in apple pieces and mix up gently such that batter gets coated to the apple pieces well.
- Line up your cup cake wrapper on to the baking tray.fill in the cups with batter ,sprinkle chocolate chips on top and bake them for 20-25 min at 200 degree.
- Its better to examine the cakes once after 15 min. Insert a tooth prick or fork in the middle of the cake and it should come out clean:)
2.Take half of the flour into a bowl,add in egg,sugar and vanilla.
3.Mix it well and then add the oil.Mix it again.
4.Add in the other half of the flour,pour in milk and mix up gently.
5.I have added the flour in three part,so added the rest again .Pop in apple pieces and mix up gently.
6.Now the cake batter is ready to get baked:) Line up your muffin tray with cup cake wrappers.
7.Fill them with batter and sprinkle chocolate chips.then goes inside to get baked into beautiful
and cute cup cakes.
They will puff up beautifully,I suggest you chop the apples to smaller size than those of mine..Bake them for 20 mins or so..I still need to gain more perfection in baking I reckon..Lets see how my baking journey goes on..
I bought the cute dining table mat recently in my weekend shopping..Loved the cute flowers and the colour combination..going crazy on kitchen and dining stuff these days:)
TIP 1: Chop up apple pieces into fine slices rather than squares,
TIP 2 : Add in any fruits or even you could mix your fav fruits to make it as mixed fruit muffin.
TIP 3: Try it with wheat flour once and let me know the result 🙂
Sending this to 60 Days to Christmas