- All purpose Flour/White Flour – 3 tbsp
- Sugar – 2 tbsp
- Vanilla essence – 1 tbsp
- Baking powder – 1/4 tbsp
- Oil – 1 tbsp
- Milk – 2 tbsp
- Salt – pinch
- Dark Chocolate chips – 2 tbsp( for cake) and few for sprinkling
2.Melt chocolate chips in a bowl using microwave or double boiler method. Add sugar,milk and melted chocolate and oil..Give it a good mix and make it a runny batter.Sprinkle chocolate chips.
3. Put your microwave on full power and cook for 2 minutes by checking in between after 1 minute.
- Don’t cook for more than 2 minutes else the cake will become dry and will not come out moist.
- Steam the cake if you are not having micro wave.
- Replace the chocolate it with pea nut butter for a different taste.
- You can use coca powder in place of melted chocolate chips.
- Spray the mug with some oil or butter to make sure the cake doesn’t get stick.