- Split Bengal gram/Pachi Sanaga Pappu – 4 tbsp
- White uradh dal/Minapappu – 4 tbsp
- Groundnuts – 4 tbsp
- White sesame seeds- 4tbsp(I have not used this time)
- Coriander seeds – 4tbsp
- Jeera/Cumin seeds – 3 tbsp
- Methi/Fenugreek seeds –¼ tbsp.
- Dried Red chillies – 10
- Take a wide pan and heat it on high flame for a minute and then reduce the flame to medium.
- Add in all the ingredients above and roast until nice aroma spreads around.Keep sauting them to avoid burning.Fry till they turn golden brown or little red.
- Allow them to cool down and grind into fine powder as shown in the picture
- I made a tasty brinjal pulusu using this curry powder and it was just delicious. Planning to use this in all my stir fries tooJ Try it out and let me know.
I made a tasty brinjal pulusu using this curry powder and it was just delicious. Planning to use this in all my stir fries too J Try it out and let me know the end result.
- Using sesme seeds also give an excellent taste to the curries but since I had it separately I didn’t use this time to make curry powder.
- If you are slightly on the spicier side add 4-5 cloves to get that extra touch.