- Strawberries – 10
- Lemon thinly sliceed – 1
- Ice Cold Water – 2 cups
- Mint Leaves – 1 tbsp(optional)
- Sugar – 2 tbsp(if you prefer)
- Honey- 2 tbsp(if you want to avoid sugar)
- Ice Cubes(optional)
- Wash the fruits and trim the head of the strawberries.Chop them and take into a blender.
- Blend till a smooth purée is formed.
- Add sugar,lemon slices,mint leaves and water and blend once more for 5 minutes.
- Serve it as it is or drop in few ice cubes if you wish.
- I usually don’t filter my drink am ok with bits and pieces, you could do that if you want a fancy liquid look like
- You could use any kind of berries for this recipe.
- This is not suitable for storing and is best consumed fresh.