|Gateway to immense happiness|
Fruits fruits fruits..blueberries,cherries,raspberries,cantaloupes, melons,strawberries,mangoes..my fridge is filled with these beauties now,should I scoop out the juicy water-melon, or should I start slicing it erm..or should I blend it for a sorbet? Finally I made a drink! Water-melon Mint cooler it is!
- Watermelon scooped out from half a fruit.
- Grated ginger – ¼ tsp(optional)
- Mint leaves – 2 tbsp
- Sugar – 2 tbsp
- Lemon juice – 1 tbsp(optional)
- Ice cold Water – 2 cups(or as required)
- Take everything except lemon juice in to a mixer jar and blend for 2 minutes.Add water and lemon juice and blend once more.Serve it cold!
Discard the seeds before using the fruit.